How to voice your opinion

The initial planning document, a ‘Request for Screening’, is now closed for public comments.  However, you may view the documents and previous comments posted on Chorley Council’s Website by clicking below.  As soon as a full planning application is received by the Council, we will let you know so that you can “Voice Your Opinion” formally.

Planning Application and Comments can be viewed here .   

The Planning Reference is 14/00924/SCE”